Sunday, August 30, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I did very well this week trying to figure out a good schedule for myself. I was able to get laundry done-atleast one load a day but usually two loads. In between the kids school work and lunch break, I was able to vacuum a room. After most of the kids were done with their school work and while I was waiting on the oldest to finish up or need me for a test, I spent one afternoon reorganizing the linen closet. I really felt like I accomplished alot, the kids accomplished alot, and my house felt cleaner :)

This week, I will of course continue with my schedule in between the kids' school work-this will become a regular course for me. But, my major goal this week is to go through my desk and clean it off :) It is not too bad, but I do have some coupons I printed out, recipes that need to find their way to recipe books, etc...

No comments: