Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Well, the kids got on a pretty good school schedule this week. We got alot done. But, I noticed more of my day was gone and chores-regular ones-got slacked on. Laundry piled up, house needs a good vacuum, etc. SO, my goal this week is to figure out how to get more done myself in a day. Perhaps starting a load of laundry at night, so it is ready to dry in the morning. It is too hot right now to dry during any heat of the day with our gas dryer and I don't have a laundry line, so it is best to dry in the am. I know during the kids' lunch time I can also get some things in, such as a vacuuming, or folding laundry, or whatever. I just need to figure it out. Hopefully, this week I can get myself more organized. I like to have most everything done by the weekend so we can just enjoy the time my husband is off from work :)

No comments: