Sunday, August 9, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

My house was nice and clean by the time my youngest daughter's party started--then, well, let's just say it is amazing the mess 4 little girls can make :) They had a blast and that is all that mattered!!

My goal this week is to get our school books all in order for the official start of our new school year the following week. I have a nice bookshelf that a friend passed along to me-more of a pantry type piece of furniture, but it will keep our books nicely contained. I also want to arrange all these school supplies I was able to stock up on! I have so much notebook paper-20 packets-that I will be amazed if my kids go through it all by the end of the year :)

 I also would like to get my garage cleaned all the way out...wasn't this one of my goals last Sunday? Hmmm...well, I will give it a go this week :) I tried some this past week, but the spiders chased me away. Im thinking of treating in there and trying again. I do not like spiders..even Charlotte freaks me out!! LOL! Plus, there are some boxes of clothes in there and I need to figure out what I can keep for the future or give away, or perhaps even sell and put it toward some new clothes.

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: