Monday, August 10, 2009

Crocheting for Christmas

Last week, I started sharing ideas about things you can do to get started early on Christmas presents. This week, I found some really great sites for crocheting. I love to crochet-more so when it is cooler outside. I have done it for years. Am I really good at it? Nope--but I try and I have made each of my kids baby blankets while I was pregnant with them. Im not very good at things like sweaters, but I did make each of my girls a poncho one year. I still find projects that are for beginner or intermediate. Maybe one day I will feel good enough to move on to advanced :)
Here are some neat sites I found. Instead of listing individual projects, I am listing the main pages. You can then look through what might interest you.

Free Crochet Patterns : Lion Brand Yarn Company  This is one of my go-to crochet pattern sites...I use this most often-stitch tutorials, lots of neat patterns, and good info. They list projects in easy, intermediate, etc...

FREE Crochet Pattern Index Dolls and accessories, kitchen patterns, etc...

SMART CROCHET - free crochet patterns  More free patterns-Christmas crocheting, curtains, tablecloths and runners, etc...

Free Patterns for Crochet - Indulge Your Love of Crochet!

Free-Crochet.com You can search through the free patterns here-quilts, wearables, religious and inspirational....plus, there is a Free Pattern of the Day

Free crochet patterns.  neck warmers, booties, socks, learn to bead crochet, ponchos-I can go on and on...

Free Crochet Patterns and Tutorials - Learn How to Crochet With Easy Beginner Patterns and Step by Step Instructions  Learn to crochet or try one of the many different patterns here-cute hats, dishcloths, and there is even a tips and troubleshooting area.

Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Pattern Link Directory - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks,..  Site has lots of great free patterns plus tutorials as well as instructions for many different stitches

No comments: