Sunday, August 2, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Once again, this last week did not go as planned...so hopefully this week will!! I need to prepare for a birthday party my youngest dd is having, so it will be a clean, clean ,clean week :) I will get to those dusty baseboards while I am at it. Last week, we got the garage cleaned out. It was nice and I have been working little by little on it to make room for one of our cars :)

Also, I stopped by a cute little shop in our town yesterday. I was not looking for anything in particular-maybe something sort of vintage neat :) I found a nice, big armchair! For $20!! One seam on the front of the cushion is popped, but it should be an easy fix...if not, a nice blanket will cover it-lol!! I have it sitting near our fireplace...not sure about the position as of yet, but, I think if I can find another little piece of furniture over there, or maybe two-another chair and a small side table or something...it will help tie it all in :) I have always thought it would be nice to have a bit of a seating area near the fireplace and I am frugally on my way to achieving that :)

No comments: