Sunday, June 7, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I made my goal of exercising. My calf is still off and on sore. I can go a day or two without it hurting, and then a day or two with pain. So, I did 4 days, alternating weightlifting with sitting/lying down exercises.

My kitchen floor is almost done. I took one day and re-scrubbed the areas I had already srubbed and added a few rows extra that still needed cleaning. My youngest daughter loves helping me with this and she scrubbed under the kitchen table a bit :)

All but three tomato plants are planted. I need to find another place for these as I guess I bought too much for the small garden area I have. I also planted my basil into the garden. I am hoping to buy some fertilizer this paycheck as I think these little plants could use some :)

My fitness goal is to continue on this week as I did last week. I would like to try to add in some walking, but don't want to overdo anything.
I do plan to get that kitchen floor completely scrubbed and plan to buy a regular sponge mop to clean my floors with. I have a swiffer that I use with homemade wipes, but I am wondering if this is nto enough to get into those grout areas and clean them as the floor gets mopped.

No comments: