Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday-two days late!!!

Our a/c went out Friday evening, so, when Sunday morning came, I was in no mood to get on the computer! The temps stayed somewhat mild through the weekend, but yesterday was very hot!! It was about 97 in our area according to the news last night! YIKES! But, Praise God, He is good and the a/c was fixed yesterday learly evening and by bedtime, we were comfy in our coolness and ready for a very good night's sleep :)

I bought a good ol spong mop and used it on my floors. After doing some asking around, I have decided that eventually, if we keep this tile floor, I will stain this grout or change the grout completely to a nice dark color-lol!!! The sponge mop did not work any better than the Swiffer mop I have. So, until I can change the grout, it is hands and knees scrubbing every once in a while for me...

I got my last few tomato plants potted. My other tomnato plants-even the ones I started from seed and thought were not growing well, are getting big!! A neighbor shared he had been using Miracle Gro in his and how well they were doing. I may just go out and buy me some :) I also have some zuchinni blooms, so can't wait for those zukes!!!

I got in 2 days of aerobics and one day of weights. I hope to get 3 days of aerobics and one day of weights. Still favoring my left calf. When I do hurt from it (especially after running after my kitten who tries to escape from the house and down the street) it really does not hurt that long.

Also, this week, I am going to go around my house and wipe down any cupboards. I have noticed some dusty places and I need to get on top of that :)

No comments: