Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well...Christmas is Here!

I have been really busy the past week and half getting things ready for Christmas, doing activities with the kids and preparing for our school break . Hence, I have not posted much on my blog and I am sorry. I promise to be back next week posting deals, sales, coupon match ups, etc. If you shop at Reasor's in Owasso (and perhaps other Reasor's have the same deal) they have Sprite, Sprite Zero and a couple other Coca-Cola brand drinks on sale for 89 cents, but there are $1 off 4 coupons attached to the bottles (these are for the 2 liter bottles). That makes them about 63 cents per 2 liter :) You could stock up for Christmas and New Years Eve (we like to put a maraschino cherry into the Sprite on New Years-we call them Cherry Bombs :)
I hope you ahve a very blessed Christmas! Stay safe, warm and enjoy yourself! We are looking at a White Christmas here in the Tulsa area this year :) Should be cold, but should be pretty!

No comments: