Sunday, December 13, 2009

Great Deal at Walmart (atleast at Owasso Supercenter)

I got this deal from Couponing to Disney. Print the refrigerated cookie dough coupon from here for $1.50 off any Nestle refrigerated cookie dough. Then, head on over to Walmart where, at mine, the ones you just break off the little squares of dough, out on a pan, and bake, are only $2! That makes these packages of dough 50 cents! I am wondering if the price of these might be $2 at most Supercenters because COuponing to Disney is not in my area-not even my state, and my price was the same as her Walmart.
I got two just for a convenience thing on Christmas Eve when we make cookies for Santa. I happen to know Santa loves white chocolate macadamia nut cookies ;) And, I thought he might like to try the Turtle cookies too :)

No comments: