Sunday, July 26, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I did not get my porch cleaned off as I had planned--BUT, I did get the small grassy area in front of the porch hoed. I have been wanting to do this for awhile since people will step there and the grass was worn in spots. And, then, it is hard to mow-we do not have a weed trimmer, so it gets too looking rather ragged. I want to get some nice creeping plants-thyme, phlox, whatever, or perhaps go another route with plants-not too certain, but, I do know that it already looks much nicer than it did before :)

Hopefully this week will be the porch cleaning ;) It's my goal. I also want to go around, a room a day, and dust my baseboards. I think I did that last Spring, and they need it again.

And, the exercising did not go --again! Im going to try for one day this week-just one. If I can meet that, then atleast I am starting. Perhaps after doing one day, I will feel energetic enough to work out a 2nd day :) But, I need to get started...

No comments: