Sunday, July 19, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

Well, I never got around to going to the park or splash pad. I helped my husband all week with some auto repair work he is doing. It was quite messy at times and I wanted to clean some parts for him to help speed up the process. I was hoping he would be done and not have to work on any car stuff yesterday since it was his birthday, but that did not happen for him.

This week, I am going to get back to exercising. I have taken a break from it-or, should I say, gotten lazy-and I can really feel back aches starting again. I had really felt much stronger while I was exercising and I need to get back into it.

I also am going to clean off my front porch. There is some dust on my screen door that I want to clean off and I am also going to work a bit on scraping off the glue that was holding down outdoor carpet on the porch floor. It was so hot for awhile that I did not want to even take on this task, but I think little by little I can get some of it done in the mornings while it is a bit cooler in our area :) Never thought I would say the 90's are cooler-lol!

No comments: