Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Check Those Coupon Dates!

A new month is a great time to go through all your coupons. I like to do it when I am making a grocery list every two weeks-mostly checking those coupons I have placed in my coupon notebook in the Use This Trip section. But, I did have several that expired on June 30th and some that expired on July 3rd, 6th and 10th (which I am going shopping until the 11th). So, I cleaned those up.
One thing I do with expired coupons is to give them to my kids. They like to play store with them and they use the amounts on the coupons as the 'prices' for that item pictured. Of course, you can also send them to military families who are able to use them in the comissaries. If you know of a military family you can do this with, please bless them :)

No comments: