Thursday, March 18, 2010

Land O' Lakes Reply

Well, I told you I would update when I received a response from a company I had contacted. I completely forgot that I had contacted Land O'Lakes about their milk last week. We had just tried their milk for the first time because it was on sale in our area. My oldest commented on how good it was and I thought I should contact them :) I went to their website, filled out all the info in the contact area under the comment section. Today, in my snail mail, I received a thank you from the company, along with two 50 cent off coupons on any Land O'Lakes product. How nice! It made me feel good to know they enjoyed my compliments too. It was nice that they took them time to contact me back. So, it can be worth your time-it really only takes a few minutes in many cases-to let a company know how you feel about their products/services!

No comments: