Friday, January 8, 2010

Tip Nut

Have you been to TipNut.com? It is a really great site for all sorts of things--I mean from cooking, to crafting, to saving money...oh, I could go on and on! I check out all sorts of things on there and learn quite a bit too. It has lots of great patterns for making your own eco bags, or even some adorable little totes :) Lots of money saving tips, ideas for using fabric scraps, gift ideas...well, I think you get the point. But, only just recently, I learned I could sign up for a daily tips email. Oh...well...let's just say, it has been very nice :) These daily tips have sent me things I didn't even know were on TipNut. I have seen all sorts of recipes for yummy soups, been shown the cutest lil tote bag that I plan to make, and read up on all sorts of tips on potatoes-roasting them, keeping them warm while the rest of dinner is going, etc...I highly recommend it, but even if you just cannot stand one more email in your inbox, check out the TipNut--really, it does have alot of neat things (and no, I am not getting paid for this-I like this site that much ;)

No comments: