Friday, February 10, 2012

New Recipe and Homerun :)

I told you last month that I planned to make a new recipe every two weeks (I plan our menus out for two weeks since that is how often I do my grocery shopping). Since then, we have found out we love tetrazzini, with chicken, ground beef, turkey, and ham :) Next, we will try it with tuna ;) But, yesterday, I made Chicken Noodle Casserole. I found the recipe on Pinterest (yes, I am on Pinterest if you would like to follow me) and I really did not think everyone in my family would love it as much as they did!!! Even my picky husband (love you, Hunny :) It's so simple to throw together. I left out the bread crumbs and because I didn't re-read the recipe while makin my shopping list, I left out the sour cream (cuz I didn't buy any---oops!). I doubled the recipe as far as the noodles go-actually, I probably tripled the noodle part. When you do this, I highly recommend using one more can of one of the cream soups. Like I said, this was a hit!

Chicken Noodle Casserole

No comments: