Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Deals from Favorite Companies!

When you register with a company, either to receive their online newsletters, to get a coupon, or to be able to buy from their website, always be sure to put your birthday in there. Or if you haven't already signed up on some of your favorite brands' websites, get busy :) My birthday was yesterday and I received several birthdya emails from companies I love! Some were for free products when I purchased so much in their online store. One was a coupon for $3 off any purchase at a major drug store chain. Another email held $10 off any $50 clothing purchase (which I will get use out of this weekend, Im sure as kids are needing clothes for summer!). In the past, I have usually gotten emails for free food from restaurants....which is nice as well :) But, this year, Im loving the deals that popped up! So, don't miss out. Think about your favorite restaurants, clothing store, drug stores, etc and get signed up!!

No comments: