Sunday, January 9, 2011

Walgreen's in Owasso has $1 clothes

I hit Walgreen's yesterday and they had quite a few shirts for both men and women marked down to $1!! They were in the isle where the Christmas items are marked down 75% off (I also got some wrapping paper for $1-the multi roll packages). There were some relaly cute shirts for the ladies, or even some juniors. I got my two older girls some adorable tops. Also, there were alot of mens muscle shirts. I was able to find many 2x and up, but found one xl for my hubby who likes them a little biggish ;) I also saw a few pairs of adorable jammie type pants that could easily be made into shorts for the summer! Anyway, check out your local Walgreen's or, if you live near Owasso, check them out soon before all these items are gone :)

No comments: