Monday, October 5, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

On a Monday-again-lol!!! We were pretty busy yesterday. We were blessed with tickets to Disney on Ice and I took my younger 3 kids to see it. It was lots of fun, but people sure can be rude.
Anyway, last week went pretty well. I never got to my cabinets, though. So, I will try to do that this week. I was able to get in two days of exercising-one aerobic with weights and abs and another day of just some abs and crunches-boy was I sore!!! Will try for another 2 days this week.
I also need to catch up on a mountain of laundry! Why do kids wait to bring out laundry until it amounts to two loads? I need to post a note somewhere I will see it so I can remember to ask them to bring out their laundry each night...perhaps I can avoid the laundry trap again :)

No comments: