Sunday, September 13, 2009

Goal Setting Sunday

I made 2 big batches of waffles this week and that gives us about 2 breakfasts-lol! I will have to quadruple to recipe next time-or even more-in order to have a nice stash in the freezer :) I think I would like two waffle makers if I were to do that, though...waffles take a long time to make!

This week I am going to focus on getting my hubby ready for a trip he is taking to visit his mom in California. We also have shopping later in the week and a homeschool activity, so we will be busy this week!

My kids are doing great at making their own goals in school work. I was really wanting my oldest two to be resposible for their own, but this has trickled down to my 6th grader who has decided to start essays. I was shocked when he came up with an idea all on his own. So, we will be working together to accomplish that this week. This is his first essay, so he will need the guidance :)

No comments: