Sunday, October 2, 2011

Target Coupons

Just in case some of you didn't know or some of you have forgotten, Target has printable coupons on their site! Here is a link. Some of these are manufacturer coupons, but many of these are Target Web Coupons. This means that you can stack them with manufacturer coupons to get really great deals on products!

Just last week, I went to Target and bought dog treats. I had a manufacturer coupon for $1.50 off any two Beggin Strips. Target had printable coupons for $1 off any Beggin Strips, so I printed out two of those. I used all three coupons together and got each bag for about 91 cents (they were about $2.66 a bag before coupons). Plus, I used a $1 off  2 coupon for Purina cat treats, and combined it with a $1 coupon from Target (only had one since I used the other a couple of weeks ago :) and got cat treats for 7 cents each :) My animals should be happy with me for a good long while :)

Since we are in a new month, there are tons of new great coupons! You can usually print out each coupon two times, so be sure to get in early. And don't hesitate to check back as Target often adds some new coupons throughout the month!

No comments: