Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and a deal for homeschoolers!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope your day is full of wonderful blessing with family and friends! I have felt blessed this year to be able to share the deals I have found, as well as sharing any little money saving ideas I have or come across. I truly hoped they have blessed you in your frugal jouneys :)

If you homeschool, or perhaps, you like to do extra things with your kids when they are home from school, Currclick has a deal for you! Starting November 27, at 10 am CST, you can sign on to Currclick and pick from several free educational resources. Currclick is a wonderful resource all year long too. Each week they send out a free educational resource, but they also have many wonderful items at great prices! This Black Friday sale lasts into November 28th, until 10 am CST.

No comments: